Elder Tanner Brooksby

Elder Tanner Brooksby
Rancho Cucamunga California Mission is getting one great missionary! Tanner has chosen to serve the Lord by giving 2 years of his life to dedicate his heart to testifying of the Savior. Thank You Elder Brooksby! We are so proud of you.

Sunday, March 26, 2017

I Know What You Want... More Popcorn! 2/21/17

Yep folks, another intermission. If you'd like a more regular emailing scheduled, please contact the federal government (Preferably by the smoke signals of a burning town hall, THAT'LL get their attention) and tell them to stop placing holidays that close the library on Mondays.

Until the government falls and I'm able to email when I want (Provided I survive the anarchy) I apologize for janky email times! And lengths, cause this is fetching short.

I love you all!!! Please don't go to jail for me!
Elder Brooksby the III

No comments:

Post a Comment