Elder Tanner Brooksby

Elder Tanner Brooksby
Rancho Cucamunga California Mission is getting one great missionary! Tanner has chosen to serve the Lord by giving 2 years of his life to dedicate his heart to testifying of the Savior. Thank You Elder Brooksby! We are so proud of you.

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Brief Intermission 1/9/17

So called because I have no time right now, so I'm calling an intermission! You may all close the book, go get some popcorn or a soda or whatever floats you boat! (Though popcorn won't float a boat, silly! It's not a liquid!)

I won't be emailing on Monday next week due to MLK day, so expect to return to the Epic Saga of Elder Brooksby next Tuesday!

I love you all! I hope you are all doing well! Miracles are happening in this little corner of California, don't you doubt that for a second!
See you after the break!
Elder Brooksby the III 

No comments:

Post a Comment